We selected “12 recommended trails.”
They consist of light courses taking an average time of 1 h 30 min, with lightly walkable and accessible trails for citizens of Daejeon
The “12 recommended trails” each have a specialized theme so that citizens of Daejeon can refresh from their daily lives and enjoy recreational time. They are divided into Well-being trails, Romantic trails, Historical & Cultural trails, and Ecological trails. If you have a look at the trails in each theme…
- One. Well-being trails
- - Trails that follow forests and flower trails in the city
- Sikjangsan Mountain Forest Trail/ Gyejoksan Mountain Hwangtotgil/Yuseong Foot bath Experience Trail
- Two. Romantic Trails
- - Trails that provide the romance of parks and fallen leaves
- Chudong Lake Trail/ Original city center Uhwoolim-gil/ Bomunsan Mountain Trail/ Garosu-gil in front of City Hall
- Three. Historic and Cultural Trails
- - Historic places and trails where you can feel the path of ancestors.
- Ppuri Park Dulle-gil/ Daejeon National Cemetery Trail
- Four. Ecological trails
- - Trails that expose visitors to beautiful nature including fireflies and an ecological marsh.
- Heukseok Norubeol Trail /Wolpyung Park Marsh Trail/Lohas Happy Road
"12 recommended trails"They are divided as above. By selecting the “12 recommended trails,” we hope that every citizen of Daejeon will make walking a habit and achieve both healthy and environmentally-friendly lifestyles.