Daejeon O World is built on 682,830 m2 of blessed nature and is proud to have the largest facility size in the central southern region of S.Korea. It is an integrated theme park comprised of ‘Zoo Land + Flower Land + Joy Land’ that can be enjoyed by an entire family. Here, flower and water-themed individual new gardens and enjoyable scenery with a splendid display of light harmonize and satisfy the five senses of visitors. In a space mixed with about 160 species of 600 animals, themed gardens including Sound Garden, Herb Garden, Rose Garden, etc., and a fountain, also offer various rides including Giant Drop, Flume Ride, and Super Viking. A fun maze made from trees is a space that provides joy to children and couples. Below the maze, a water-themed garden stretches out. Starting with the central pond, a small and cute shallow pond like could be seen in a pastoral town in the past, a cascade known for taking pictures, a circular ground fountain, tunnel fountain, and square ground fountain extend. Likewise, O World is a space with a harmony of nature and eccentric charm from its offerings.
Fun Animal World Zoo Land
Zoo Land opened in May, 2002 and has been developing as a nationally representative zoo. It is a unique experience space to experience the ecology of Africa and is one of the most beloved places for every visitor. In particular, the Korean Wolves Safari is an interesting place with unique scenery that can only be seen here and also has the goal of preserving the species. By looking at the moving wolves in the space mixed with darkness and light, we can go back to a primitive time for a while and imagine how they looked during the Stone Age harmonized with humans.
Flower Land made with light, water, and flower
Flower land is a space that provides joy to children and couples with its themed gardens including Sound garden, Herb garden, Rose Gardens etc., a space filled with fountains, and a fun maze made out of trees. A water-themed garden stretches out below. Starting with the central pond, a small and cute shallow pond like could be seen in a pastoral town in the past, a cascade known for taking pictures, a circular ground fountain, tunnel fountain, and square ground fountain extend. Likewise, O World is a space with a harmony of nature and eccentric charm its offerings.
1. Animals : 600 animals of 130 species (lions, tigers, monkeys and Korean wolves, etc)
2. The ride facility : 17 pieces (Flume Ride, Giant Drop, Super Biking, etc)
3. Sled : Four Seasons, [Slope: 36.5m wide × 115.7m long (adults, children)]
4. Safari : African Safari, Mountain Safari, and Sculpture Park.
5. Forest : 30ha (5.5km Hiking Trail /Multi-purpose open space, lawn open space, octagonal pavilion, etc)
6. Four Season Open Spaces : Four season garden, Rose of Sharon Garden, Rose Garden, Maze Garden, Herb Garden, etc.
7. Performance Venue : Rainbow Stage (Zoo Land), Outdoor Venue